The most active stories are the stories with the most editing activity. Here is the top list:
- The Lottery. lottery madness in California
- two old codgers in the desert try to figure out what to make of a multi-BILLION dollar lottery proposed, and eventually put into action, by the goveranator of CA.
- Test Story. Testing
- A test story, for messing around with the beta StoryBlorg. You can edit this story to say whatever you want. It is mostly very silly.
- Fixing Johnny Nobody. Sometimes even the dead need a better life.
- Two friends start a business doing a job that no one else wants to do: clean up accident victims from busy streets. When they accidentally discover the identity of a John Doe who was run over by a tanker truck, they learn that he is actually the long missing but not forgotten son of one of the wealthiest women in Los Angeles, the blind and nearly deaf Mrs. Abagnale.
In search of a new life, the two hatch a plot to impersonate the deceased man, in order to inherit a fortune when the heiress finally passes. Unfortunately they discover a long and bitter feud had ensued between the man and his mother, which caused him to be cut out of the family fortune altogether, rendering him homeless.
Although first inspired by greed, the two attempt to fix the broken love between the man and his mother...
- Another Test Story. Testing is Cool
- This is a test story that has a very goofy storyline, and is often totally incoherent. Read with caution, edit at will.